If you’re considering a move to senior living, you might be wondering which type of lifestyle is right for you. Today’s modern independent living communities offer a range of exceptional services and amenities that make daily life easier and free you to discover new opportunities. It’s a good idea to explore options that will meet your needs.
Independent living at The Gables of Brighton offers you the freedom to come and go as you please while giving up the everyday hassles of home maintenance.
What does independent living offer?
An all-inclusive, independent senior living experience that respects your interests, your vitality, and your choices. At The Gables of Brighton independent community, you can learn, laugh, enjoy your favorite hobbies, and explore new ventures. Everything you need is just steps away, under one roof.
You’re a good fit for independent living if:
- You’re looking to age in place. You are able to live the life you want, accessing the care and services you need. You might need a hand now and then, but basically, you’re directing your life and you’re looking forward to what lies ahead.
- You’re ready to give up home upkeep. Housework, yard-work, repairs, leaky faucets, raccoons in the attic… if it’s all getting to be too much, you’re a great candidate for the maintenance-free convenience of independent living; where tasks like maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, and more are done for you.
- You’re interested in social interaction. You would like to have friends and acquaintances around who share your interests and can join you occasionally for a walk, a meal, or just a good conversation. Even if you consider yourself an introvert, you would do well in an independent living environment such as The Gables of Brighton where you can opt for privacy, or enjoy the companionship that is always nearby.
- You’re a planner. You’re thinking ahead–how much longer do you want to take care of the house? When will it be your turn to sit back and relax while someone else serves the meals and arranges the entertainment? And when it comes to finances, you want to be in control of the decisions you make, and ensure you obtain the best value. Trading the costs of remaining in your home versus the service-rich environment of independent living gives you a sound plan for the future. And, you can start enjoying all the fun activities, events, and opportunities that come with independent living right now.
- You’re self-motivated. You enjoy having a choice of things to do, and you’re interested in learning new things. Independent living can introduce you to new hobbies, new interests, and new people who can inspire you and expand your world.
At The Gables of Brighton, we’ve made life much easier and we hope a lot more fun for you. More than independent living, this is your life, your way.